<3 ~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~, www.simplyryli.blogspot.com.

<body> <body>
simplyryli


Blogskins




This is a copywrited blogskin that is created by Xannelle, no breeching of copywrited material from this code/website is allowed if not will be delt with if I find out.
Extra credits to Photobucket and Google.


~*SoCcEr fEvEr!!*~


Tuesday, June 13, 2006 @ 8:34 PM | 0 comments

im edited 2 SOCCER kan?? *GoSh!!* yesh im styl sick but i styl wanna watch SOCCER!! wahahaz!! i kant live without it!! 2dae has brazil match no matta warte i haf 2 catch it!! coz its goin 2 b exciting i belief!! guesss e reason whyee im sick?? i swaer it e bad weather, i swear!! its shitti lahx kan!! make mi just feel lyk sleeping that's all!! *DaMn!!*

i wanna b in ur arms again, i realli feel sho weak without u arnd!! ur e precious n most precious person 2 mi kan?? sadli i haf 2 sae i've gotta stand on mi own now without u arnd though i knw that i will fall but i wun fall coz im styl waiting 4 e dae 2 fall straight into ur arms again!!

yesh yesh!! im goin down 4 e soccer match n i nid 2 watch it!! im styl sick that makes mi moodless 2 go aniwhere but just downstair or 2 sleep at hm!! i feel sho poor tingy!! hope that i kan get well soon!!

~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~ (*baby won't you walk with me home (walk me home)!! i don't wanna go all the way alone (all alone)!! baby won't you walk with me me home baby won't you take my hand (take my hand)!! come with me now to a special land (ohh)!! baby won't you walk with me home!!*)

< PREVIOUS|< NEXT