<3 ~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~, www.simplyryli.blogspot.com.

<body> <body>
simplyryli


Blogskins




This is a copywrited blogskin that is created by Xannelle, no breeching of copywrited material from this code/website is allowed if not will be delt with if I find out.
Extra credits to Photobucket and Google.


~*FeEl SuCkY!!*~ =((


Thursday, August 28, 2008 @ 1:18 AM | 0 comments

Im back home blogging on my lappy and lil precious ish back in camp!! im feeling worried about warte happen the other dae n im styl blaming myself though lil precious sae that its norte my fault!!
but styl i feel bad coz i gorte him into this manx!! ARGH!! im super hating all this shit for happening!! DAMN!!
my feeling are all crush up now!! im feeling sho bloated that i wanna cry it all out!! RIGHT OUT!! i dunch wanna feel sho uncomfortable! i dunch wanna!! i wanna cry in the arms of someone!! and i knw whu will b my lending shoulder!!
aniwae i realli wanna thank lil precious for bringing me to the doctor for saving my live but again most importantly, i realli wanna sae SORRY and IM REALL SORRY for getting you into e deep shit again!! =((
~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~

< PREVIOUS|< NEXT