<3 ~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~, www.simplyryli.blogspot.com.

<body> <body>
simplyryli


Blogskins




This is a copywrited blogskin that is created by Xannelle, no breeching of copywrited material from this code/website is allowed if not will be delt with if I find out.
Extra credits to Photobucket and Google.


~*LyK sHo FiNaLlY??*~


Friday, August 08, 2008 @ 5:06 PM | 0 comments

although its just a week or perhaps a wk and few daes, it feels simply lyk 2 wks to a mth!! i was sho lonely without lil precious beside mi!! coz its feels lyk no 1 share my pain, my joy, my stress, my jokes, my laughter, my stories and all wit me!! =((

i guess lil precious is feeling the same too yupps?? aniwae heading to work soon and hoping nyte will fall in real soon coz all activities goes on at nyte ya?? coz 2dae is e dae sho im feeling much betta!! hehehe!! =))

kant wait for all e wkend activities that ish line up for mi and lil precious as well!! really hopes its an enjoyable wanna though especially after a dae at work wif all the "positive ions" down on me i definately needs those "negative ions" to get rid of them!! hahaha!!

i doubt u guys knw warte i mean as well!! hahaha!! its my lil secret!! btw jason dunch worri we all misses you though you wun b able to join us yupps?? you take kare during your outfield is the MOST IMPORTANT tingy!! hehehe!! =))

~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~

< PREVIOUS|< NEXT