<3 ~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~, www.simplyryli.blogspot.com.

<body> <body>
simplyryli


Blogskins




This is a copywrited blogskin that is created by Xannelle, no breeching of copywrited material from this code/website is allowed if not will be delt with if I find out.
Extra credits to Photobucket and Google.


~*TiGhT n HaSsLe!!*~


Monday, September 01, 2008 @ 1:18 AM | 0 comments

School is starting real real soon!! which is lyk 2daes down?? im starting a dae earlier than many coz i choose a 5 DAYS school!! i know u people will tynk im NUTS to take 5 DAYS n stress myself up but i haf gorte my plans!! sho nahx no worries!! school startings and that means.....

1st up on the list is my PP report!!
followed by results and daily grades!!

ARGH!!

i hate this kinda rushy feelings!! but i haf NO CHOICE!! i just wanna kip myself real busi sho that i will norte tynk of the "MISSING!!" word in my brain!! or else i will go NUTS again!! i kant i kant!! GOSH!! =((

Daes pass real real fast i bet!! now im back hm again blogging in my lappy and lil precious is simply back in his camp again sleeping in that lil bed without a lil boster to accompany!! OH MY!!

thinking of that conversation lil precious and me had really makes me wanna LOL alright??

ME: "I WANNA STAY IN CAMP WITH YOU, THEN WHEN YOU GO TRAIN I WILL STAY IN YOUR BUNK AND WAIT FOR YOU OKIE??

LIL PRECIOUS: "SIAO AH!!"

ME: "OR HOW ABOUT...ER...YOUR CAMP WANNA HIRE PEOPLE IN YOUR COOK HOUSE?? I GO WORK LAHX!! THEN CAN GET TO SEE YOU THEN AT THE SAME TIME SERVE YOU MORE FOOD THAN OTHERS!! GOOD RIGHT?? CAN CAN??"

ME: *GIGGLINGS!!*

LIL PRECIOUS: "3 BUCKS AN HOUR TO WORK AT THE COOK HOUSE YOU KNOW?? IF YOU WANT SURE CAN??"

ME: "_" " TOTALLY WHEN DOTS!!

HAHA!!

kant belief he actually took my words sho sho seriously lahx!! you tynk i ill really wear those clothings to work at your cook house and moreover for 3 BUCKS!! r u NUTS?? NO WAE!! LOL!!

feelings are getting betta i hope!! i hate the feeling of bottling up and i wanna let it go as much as i kan!! i wanna cry, sings, scream or warteva i kan to let it all all outta!! =((

*HOW I WISH YOU COULD JUST SAY THIS WORDS TO ME!!*

Why don't you tell me where it hurts now, baby
And I'll do my best to make it better
Yes, I'll do my best to make the tears all go away
Just tell me where it hurts
Now, tell me
And I love you with a love so tender
Oh and if you let me stay
I'll love all of the hurt away!!

im sho gonna melt if you can tell me all this words!! ALL THESE WORDS!! =((

~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~

< PREVIOUS|< NEXT