<3 ~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~, www.simplyryli.blogspot.com.

<body> <body>
simplyryli


Blogskins




This is a copywrited blogskin that is created by Xannelle, no breeching of copywrited material from this code/website is allowed if not will be delt with if I find out.
Extra credits to Photobucket and Google.


~*A bRaNd NeW yEaR!!*~ *HeHeHe!!* =))


Thursday, January 01, 2009 @ 10:27 PM | 0 comments

FINALLY THE YEAR 2009 IS HERE!! WHEE!! =))

HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR MY DEAREST FRIENDS AND READERS!!

okie when we sae a brand new year means that we should have a brand new resolution ryte?? hehehe!! =))

1. I wanna lose lose lose weight of coz!! hahaha!! =))

2. I wanna go oversea!! london?? paris?? hong kong??

3. I wanna spend as much time with mi bestie and lil precious!!

4. I wanna get more more more SLEEP!!

5. I wanna get rid of my bad dark EYE RINGS!!

OMG!! i gorte sho sho mani others but apparrently im super lazi to type all down here!! so i shall kip it 2 myself!! hehehe!! =))

Aniwae how should i describe my new year eve and new year to be like?? good and bad?? =x

new year was great celebrating wif my of my BFF and lil precious campmates!! pictures definatly taken but shall upload it tml i promise cos there will be picture at LEX birthday party tml!! hehehe!! =))

hope tml will b fun!! whee!!

*MY NEW HP IS CUMING N I KANT WAIT!! ICE CREAM ICE CREAM!! hehehe!! =))*

~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~

< PREVIOUS|< NEXT