<3 ~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~, www.simplyryli.blogspot.com.

<body> <body>
simplyryli


Blogskins




This is a copywrited blogskin that is created by Xannelle, no breeching of copywrited material from this code/website is allowed if not will be delt with if I find out.
Extra credits to Photobucket and Google.


~*FeAtUrEd BlOgGeR oF e MoNtH!!*~ *HeHeHe!!* =))


Tuesday, February 03, 2009 @ 7:59 PM | 0 comments

thanks NUFFNANG for featuring me as their BLOGGER OF E MONTH OF FEB!! hehehe!! =))

im really glad that i am selected as one yu
pps?? really really happy knowing that i was being selected!! WOOHOO!!

*ClApS!!*

i will upload a few
picture too show you a slide preview but if you my readers want to see my personal intro all you have to do is just to visit.....

www.nuffnang.com.sg


and you will see my featured blogger post there!! hehehe!!

THANKS NUFFNANG and NUFFIES!! LOVE YOU ALL!! =))

~*S
iMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~



< PREVIOUS|< NEXT