<3 ~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~, www.simplyryli.blogspot.com.

<body> <body>
simplyryli


Blogskins




This is a copywrited blogskin that is created by Xannelle, no breeching of copywrited material from this code/website is allowed if not will be delt with if I find out.
Extra credits to Photobucket and Google.


~*SmS!!*~ *HeHeHe!!* =))


Tuesday, February 24, 2009 @ 11:49 PM | 0 comments

I DECIDED TO DELETE THIS POST!!
SHIT!! IT JUST FEELS SHIT UP WHEN YOU HAVE SHIT PEOPLE IN YOUR LIFE!!
ARGH!!

btw im having a date tml with my BFF after work and i kant wait for that!! WOOHOO!!
time to replied to my taggs!!!!!
ryli to fiona: "i will give my support!! no worries!! =))"
ryli to Liz: "Thanks!!"
ryli to Xue: "Yes i will thanks!! =))"
ryli to MX: "Will take note of the new URL!! =))"
ryli to watikus: "I do njoy being his parttime nurse... hahaha!! btw nice talking to you too!!"
ryli to TYR: "thanks for the congrats!!"
~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~

< PREVIOUS|< NEXT