<3 ~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~, www.simplyryli.blogspot.com.

<body> <body>
simplyryli


Blogskins




This is a copywrited blogskin that is created by Xannelle, no breeching of copywrited material from this code/website is allowed if not will be delt with if I find out.
Extra credits to Photobucket and Google.


~*What will you do to find out if your crush is into you??*~ *HeHeHe!!* =))


Wednesday, February 04, 2009 @ 10:35 PM | 0 comments

Happen to open my e-mail just now and saw an e-mail from nuffnang regarding another movie premiere tickets to be won!! so again im trying my luck!! hehehe!! =))

thinks that will be an interesting movie but what is the most interesting thing is that NUFFNANG was able to come out with such interesting question for the bloggers to blog!! hehehe!! =))
the question to answer to for winning the movie premiere tickets is
"What will you do to find out if your crush is into you?"
sounds cute ryte?? i haven been in such a situation for a long time!! so i really have to try get back the feeling while answering this question!! hehehe!!
okie let's start with the answers i have for this question:

---> 1st: GIVE HIM A SECRETIVE HINTING EYE CONTACT AND A SMILE TO GO ALONG!!


Why: It is because this way, you will make your crush think that you have a crush on him too and perhaps both of us will start communicating real soon so that the real truth will be out SOON!! hahaha!!



*P.S:(I think most girls love this move yupps?? hehehe!!)

---> 2nd: MESSAGING HIM!!


Why: Spend time messaging him will allow me to know more about what he thinks about me and perhaps giving him a lil by lil hint to let him know my crush for him and see what is his reaction towards it!! =))



*P.S:(This is a common move among girls and guys i believe!! hehehe!!)

---> 3rd: MAKE SOME COOKIES, MUFFINS OR A MEAL FOR HIM!! =))


Why: By doing this move, this will allow my crush to get a lil of the hint about my crush towards him and you never know he might start showing a lil of his towards me as well!! if he doesnt, i can see it through his appreciation from the food i made as well!! hehehe!! =))



*P.S: (This is a real romantic idea!! girls and can try this method if you know how to cook cos you might never know your food might win you the heart of your CRUSH!! hehehe!!)

---> 4th: BE STRAIGHT-FORWARD!!


Why: I consider this as one of my methods is because sometimes having this crush thing to drag on might hurt both parties of either one!! so if i tell my crush straight towards the point about the crush i have for him it would be easier for him to let me know what he feels about me as well!! =X



*P.S: (This is a choice for people who are straight forward so girls or guys if your the type, PLS DO NOT TRY THIS!! hahaha!!)

--->Lastly: GET YOUR BEST FRIENDS HELP!!


Why: This method is quite common because all of us including me has a best friends!! So if im realy shy, i will get my best friends to go and find out more about what my crush feels and thinks about me and than get my best friend to tell me so i will know better on how to react towards my crush!! =))



*P.S: (This method is more common if your crush is within the clique your with as well!! hehehe!!)



but best recommended method is 1ST and 4TH for me!!

what will yours be?? =))
















NOW GO CATCH "He’s Just Not That Into You??" THE MOVIE ON


19th Feb 2009.....


In cinema with your favourite CAST!! =))




~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~




< PREVIOUS|< NEXT