<3 ~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~, www.simplyryli.blogspot.com.

<body> <body>
simplyryli


Blogskins




This is a copywrited blogskin that is created by Xannelle, no breeching of copywrited material from this code/website is allowed if not will be delt with if I find out.
Extra credits to Photobucket and Google.


E-mail Hack!!


Tuesday, March 03, 2009 @ 1:12 AM | 0 comments

OMG!!!!!!!

i just realise that my hotmail account got HACK!!!!! OMG!! OMG!!

i just happen to see my e-mail sent items cause i was mailing out something to a friend, when i realise why my sent item has so many mail sending out to all the blog shoppers who updated in my blog?? and the mail was asking for blogshoppers to advertise in my blog!!

OH GOSH!!!!!

i bet the blogshop owners must HATE me for sure. my apology if any blogshop owner receive those mailers from my hotmail account yupps??

WORST OF ALL, the hacker know my style of typing. this is real bad bad bad!! think i need to get my hotmail add change real soon if i cant find security protection.

update on my new e-mail add soon. =((

btw my dear readers if you guys are using hotmail and know things about security protection for hotmail do tag me??

A BIG BIG THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!!!! =))

~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~

< PREVIOUS|< NEXT