<3 ~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~, www.simplyryli.blogspot.com.

<body> <body>
simplyryli


Blogskins




This is a copywrited blogskin that is created by Xannelle, no breeching of copywrited material from this code/website is allowed if not will be delt with if I find out.
Extra credits to Photobucket and Google.


SG NUFFNANG BLOGGER EVENT!! =))


Wednesday, March 25, 2009 @ 3:07 AM | 0 comments










SG NUFFNANG BLOGGER GATHERING COME MOVIE EVENT!! =))

though initially things didnt really went smoothly for me because once again i fail my TP test for like the FUCKING 2nd time!! ARGH!! i was on e verge of giving up about driving seriously!! but then again cos of my very encouraging supporters, i decided to book my 3rd TP!! =))
but im glad things got so much better when i bring my BFF to meet HP and Weijie for the movie premiere that i won and im glad they communicated well though its only our very first meet up session. saw andystorm and yiling also but they werent there for the movie and i hope to hang out with them soon also. they are really nice people!! =))
maiko join us to and i introduce her to the HP and Weijie as well. the happiest thing is that i gotta know another 2 wonderful people and they are ASH and SARA, HP and WeiJie friend. didnt managed to speak much to them but it was a wonderful session with them. MORE TO COME I HOPE!!!!! =))

SO HP AND WEIJIE I KNOW YOUR SO GONNA READ MY BLOG SO IF NEXT TIME THERE IS ANOTHER GATHERING DO NOT FORGET ABOUT ME!!!!!! HEHEHE!! =))

btw saying about the movie, im rating it 5 OUT OF 5 STARS and the reason being:
-the movie is nice and interesting.
-the actor and actress is HOT!!!
-the actress style is my favourite.
-everything about the movie is GREAT!!!

anyway when there is meeting there is sure to be a camwhore session so there goes the group camwhoring session!! =))
i really did have an enjoyable day and i hope my dearest BFF did too!! =))
~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~

< PREVIOUS|< NEXT