<3 ~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~, www.simplyryli.blogspot.com.

<body> <body>
simplyryli


Blogskins




This is a copywrited blogskin that is created by Xannelle, no breeching of copywrited material from this code/website is allowed if not will be delt with if I find out.
Extra credits to Photobucket and Google.


TICKETS TO BE WON!!!!! =))


Sunday, March 15, 2009 @ 11:28 AM | 0 comments

Things hasnt been going to well for me this few days cos i had a tiff with lil precious and were styl not really communicating that well and then, my work place starts to get cock up like cutting down my hours and stuff. feeling really stress and upset that somehow i feel like breaking down. OMG!!!!!!

but i have to say thanks goodness i have my dance buddies and my BFF around me this few days when i am down and of cos AYIS MY BEST DANCE BUDDY who never fails to cheer me up with all his jokes, crap, expression and many many more. you people should really get to know him!! hehehe!!

btw my dance crew and i are practicing for our upcoming performace which we call it the SMACK DAT 360 DEGRESS event and tickets are sold at SUPER DUPER CHEAP prices believe me. More details on that will be coming up so remember to drop by my blog every single day cos you never knw whether i might just drop down the details about this event yupps?? =))

AND

to make it more more more INTERESTING and EXCITING, i perhaps might consider giving away 3 FREE TICKETS to ALL MY READERS!! So in order to win this 3 tickets you definately have to drop by every single day to check out on the details on how to WIN the 3 EXCLUSIVE TICKETS to this HIP HOP DANCE COMPETITION EVENT!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!

About this event:

it is a hip hop dance competition with 20 dance groups battling out for the TOP 3 prizes on top of that, there will be performance by rapper, bands and many more!

games will be available with attractive prizes to be won!

so how can you not go for this wonderful event right?? =))

*P.S: If any of you know of any dance crew or if you have a dance crew and interested to join this competition, to contact me by e-mailing me for the details alright?? Thanks!!*

FOR MORE INFORMATION E-MAIL ME AT: cheryllim_@hotmail.com

SO FOR MY READERS, DO NOT FORGET TO DROP BY MY BLOG EVERYDAY COS YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN THE DETAILS OF BUYING AND WINNING THE 3 FREE TICKETS WILL BE UP!!!!! STAY TUNED!!!! =))

~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~


< PREVIOUS|< NEXT