<3 ~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~, www.simplyryli.blogspot.com.

<body> <body>
simplyryli


Blogskins




This is a copywrited blogskin that is created by Xannelle, no breeching of copywrited material from this code/website is allowed if not will be delt with if I find out.
Extra credits to Photobucket and Google.


THE BABY IS SO SO SO CUTE!! COME AND TAKE A LOOK!! =))


Friday, April 03, 2009 @ 9:04 PM | 0 comments

OMG!! i just cant take my eyes of my lil precious niece!! she is just so so ADORABLE!! cing her makes me want to have a child too!! choy choy choy!! of cos not now cos apparently its not the right time!! hahaha!!

But i just have to say if you see her real person you will have the urge to have one right away yupps?? my darling MIRI experience it alr!! hehehe!! =)) i was bored anyway so i decided to take a few picture of her and of cos i edited it yeaps??

but her real face i didnt edit for sure yupps??!! if you think she looks like a caucassian bab
y, i shall tell you she is NOT cos both of her parents are SINGAPOREAN or if you think her dad is caucassian sorry he his not cos if he is my lil precious will be cos they are siblings!! hahaha!! and the sadist thing is that he is a SINGAPOREAN!! hahaha!!

btw im really hoping my rashes will
subside soon cos i kant bear to see it on my leg when i wanna wear SKIRTS of SHORTS!! =(( for those people who do not know i started taking chinese medication cos my mum thinks it is of a help to my body and that was how the rashes started!! so currently i stop the medicine hoping for the rashes to subside!! =((

~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~


< PREVIOUS|< NEXT