<3 ~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~, www.simplyryli.blogspot.com.

<body> <body>
simplyryli


Blogskins




This is a copywrited blogskin that is created by Xannelle, no breeching of copywrited material from this code/website is allowed if not will be delt with if I find out.
Extra credits to Photobucket and Google.


Time Tell Everything!!


Tuesday, June 30, 2009 @ 10:53 PM | 0 comments

Humans seems to be the most scariest creature you can ever find dont you agree??

when something happen they can either change to a good or bad person??

time really can tell how much a person mean to you or even meant for you. friends can betray you, relationship can trash right down on you to turn your whole world round all just in a short seconds. in a blink of an eye you just realise you woke up from a dream that seems to be either a nightmare or a beautiful dream.

i always thought that when ur with a person for many years they will know you much better but it all seems wrong to me now. so so soo wrong. all wrong. never should i be so naive to think that way. never should i b too naive to believe how much you use to love me and how much you told me you love me. now all i can sense is that they are pack of lies. pack of lies that i once believe in.

i do miss those times that you cuddle me up in your arms and told me how much i meant to you, how much you love me and i do miss those moments that you hug me to sleep. i do miss those times when we were there for each other when were lost and no one to turn to. i do miss the days we had nothing else but just us in our on world. i do miss the fun and enjoyable moments we have with one another. i do miss all those words that you told me. i do miss how much you will nagg at me and ended up turning it all into laughter. i do miss the encouragements you never fail to give me everytime i needed them. i do miss those time we catch the soft toys together and the contentment we felt after that. i do miss those moments when i woke up from bed having to go sch and kiss you goodbye. i do miss every single bits n pieces about you.

BUT AFTER WHAT I HAVE HEARD N KNOW

i felt it was all vanish, vanish in a sec just like how the wind will blow all the sand i am holding in my palms away. all i could feel at that moment were dissapointment, sadness, puzzle, stress, anger, pain........

i was lost for words, words to describe how much i use to love you and how much i use to need you. words to describe how much you meant to me, how much you worth to me, how much i will die if i didnt have you by my side. now those words seems all lost the moment i wanna bring out those words it just went all silent that i cant hear anything anymore.

i use to think that someone you date for many years will know you better than anyone else arnd you but i was all wrong, my instinct, my judgement, my thots, my feelings, my prediction, my memories all are wrong. they are no longer true to me, no longer.

everytime i think of what happen, i just tear and when i tear how i wish you were here at the point of naiveness. how i wish you were the one who hug me when i tear, how i wish you were the one who say me when i tear, how i wish youre the one who rub away my tears when i cry but after knowing what you said that whole moment just disappear straight away from my mind.

loneliness what all i could feel at that point of time. the moment your gone, it feels everything arnd me disappear a lil n lil n lil n in the end all i could feel was loneliness.

mayb those words doesnt mean anything to you but it mean alot to me and also the 3 years that we have been through. it just show me how much i really meant to you all this year that we have been together. those words just simply tell me how much you love me n how much you care for me.

its gone all over all gone after knowing those words that you have said and its all you to be blame for.


******************************************************************************
Soulmate i have found you so pls do not let me go. let me stay in your arms always. do not let me run away from those arms. stay with me every min and second and hold me tight. =((

and therefore im so addicted to this song now. so so so addicted.

i so in love with the part that it mention " Who doesn't long for someone to hold
who knows how to love you without being told"

Soulmate:

Incompatible, it don't matter though
'cos someone's bound to hear my cry
Speak out if you do
you're not easy to find

Is it possible Mr. Loveable
is already in my life?
right in front of me
or maybe you're in disguise

Who doesn't long for someone to hold
who knows how to love you without being told
somebody tell me why I'm on my own
if there's a soulmate for everyone

Here we are again, circles never end
how do I find the perfect fit
there's enough for everyone
but I'm still waiting in line

Who doesn't long for someone to hold
who knows how to love you without being told
somebody tell me why I'm on my own
if there's a soulmate for everyone

If there's a soulmate for everyone

Most relationships seem so transitory
They're all good but not the permanent one

Who doesn't long for someone to hold
who knows how to love you without being told
somebody tell me why I'm on my own
if there's a soulmate for everyone

Who doesn't long for someone to hold
who knows how to love you without being told
somebody tell me why I'm on my own
if there's a soulmate for everyone
If there's a soulmate for everyone

****************************************************************************

~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~

< PREVIOUS|< NEXT