<3 ~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~, www.simplyryli.blogspot.com.

<body> <body>
simplyryli


Blogskins




This is a copywrited blogskin that is created by Xannelle, no breeching of copywrited material from this code/website is allowed if not will be delt with if I find out.
Extra credits to Photobucket and Google.


Best Friends!!


Sunday, July 12, 2009 @ 12:34 AM | 0 comments

I was sitting down thinking what is the meaning of BEST FRIENDS and what are they all about!!

I ask myself is best friends people that you meet for a short while and name them best friends cos you have similar interest or are best friends the kinda of people who will be there for you thru thick and thin and understand every single thing about you??

Going through the internet, i type best friends to find what they really mean or what other people think of the word "BEST FRIEND" until i came across this poem which i find that its quite meaning so i decided to post it up:

My Best Friend
Today I found a friend,
Who knew everything I felt.
She knew my every weakness,
And the problems I've been dealt.

She understood my wonders,
And listened to my dreams.
She listened to how I felt about life and love,
And knew what it all means.

Not once did she interrupt me,
Or tell me I was wrong.
She understood what I was going through,
And promised she'd stay long

I reached out to this friend
To show her that i care
To pull her close and let her know
How much I need her there

*********************************************************************************

This poem made me understand that best friends should be there for one another no matter what situation they are in.

best friends should always understand one another and support whatever decision each of them made.

best friends should be the once who will feel how you feel and know you better than anybody else.

best friends should be the one there for you when you needed them most and not depise on you on decision that the other have come up with.

best friends are the ones who sit down and share your joy and pain and remember how much each other have done and gone through to make this friendship a important one.

Best friends are the once who will be the next shoulder you want to pick up when you needed it sho badly.

LASTLY,

best friends will never think how others think about you regardless what decision the other person make or perhaps try to understand things more before jumping into conclusion.

all i have to say is i MISS the BFF!! =((

****************************************************************************

To my childhood friends!! i miss you guys so much i wanna meet up with you all real soon!! =))

~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~

< PREVIOUS|< NEXT