<3 ~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~, www.simplyryli.blogspot.com.

<body> <body>
simplyryli


Blogskins




This is a copywrited blogskin that is created by Xannelle, no breeching of copywrited material from this code/website is allowed if not will be delt with if I find out.
Extra credits to Photobucket and Google.


Blue roses!! =))


Tuesday, July 07, 2009 @ 10:12 AM | 0 comments

I love blue roses and though blue roses doesnt mean anything by nature, i still think that im in love with it!! i was so happy what happen yesterday and i cant forget the moment the blue roses fell into my hands and apparently it mean something to me!!

the moment came that my tears almost roll down my cheeks but i got it all control in time. i haven feel such a feeling and surprises for a long time so i've really gotta say a thank you so so much to you!! =))

*I LOVE MY BLUE ROSE!!* =))

~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~

< PREVIOUS|< NEXT