<3 ~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~, www.simplyryli.blogspot.com.

<body> <body>
simplyryli


Blogskins




This is a copywrited blogskin that is created by Xannelle, no breeching of copywrited material from this code/website is allowed if not will be delt with if I find out.
Extra credits to Photobucket and Google.


Special Note From A Special Person!! =))


Friday, July 31, 2009 @ 12:19 AM | 3 comments

How good does it feel to recieve a special note from a person who is special in your life??

Baby happen to drop me a note in my new bought OMNIA II and i didnt notice the note until TODAY!! Seeing the notes really warm up my heart!!

this is when he wrote to me:



and this was what baby wrote on the note to me:


SO SO SO SWEET OF HIM!!! OMG!! =))

btw i just change my handphone and i am really in love with my NEW OMNIA II!! the best thing is that rachel, yee ling and I will all be using the same fone!! Sounds fun!!


and

and


and

I WON TICKETS TO CATCH THE MOVIE "UP"!!!



YEAH!!!!!


thanks NUFFNANG!! =))

~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!*~

< PREVIOUS|< NEXT