<3 ~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~, www.simplyryli.blogspot.com.

<body> <body>
simplyryli


Blogskins




This is a copywrited blogskin that is created by Xannelle, no breeching of copywrited material from this code/website is allowed if not will be delt with if I find out.
Extra credits to Photobucket and Google.


Thanks Babe!! =))


Thursday, July 09, 2009 @ 11:02 PM | 0 comments

Yesterday night i heard the dedication from orange darling that i really broke down into tears!! so sweet of her i swear!! thanks babe!! i wldnt know what to do without you here with all your precious advices!!



AND of cos mabel thanks for being a wonderful DJ!! LOVE YA BOTH!! =))


Thanks goodness my FYP is more or less done n i am glad i have a lil sometime to plan for everything that is coming up. i freaking pack with all my schedule, so much to do and so much of things to take note. after blogging i still need to get all the notes done n upload for my team mates!! OH GOASH!! HOW TIRED CAN I GET!! =((

Anyway i was kinda bored in sch so i decided to read about my previous past year blog entries and only did i realise that i have already been blogging for about 4 YEARS!!! can you imagine?? the post were really interesting and it show how much i have been through and how much i have grown this far!! you guys should really take the time to read your old post and compare them to your current post yupps?? =))

****************************************************************

Btw looking at what i have type earlier on kinda spice up my mood a lil, cos my mood doesnt seem to be any better recently, aint sure why too!! hope to regain all the mood i wanna have right back to where it belongs!!


anyway share with you guys what i have type earlier on!
!

I wanna say I LOVE YOU this 3 meaningful words to you every single day!!
I wanna say I MISS YOU so so so much that i cannot live a minute without you by my side!!
I wanna HOLD YOU in my arms till the end of time!!
I wanna KISS YOU like i never kiss you before!!
I wanna SLEEP in your COMFORTABLE and PRECIOUS arms every single night!!
I wanna HEAR those LOVELY words from you every single day!!
I wanna be your LAWFUL AND FAITHFUL WIFE as soon as possible!! (LOL)
I wanna have your CUTEST KIDS which reminds me of you!! =))
I wanna DANCE with you on the DANCEFLOOR grinding you the whole night round with marvellous music!!
I wanna SIT NEXT to you every minute and seconds to stare at your cute and adorable face!!
LASTLY,

I WANNA SAY I LOVE YOU SO SO SO MUCH THAT I DO NOT WANT TO LOSE YOU IN MY LIFE COS I CANNOT AFFORD TO DO SO!! =))

hahaha!! sounds interesting right?? never did i expect i could come out with this lil poem when im really bored!! =))

~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~

< PREVIOUS|< NEXT