<3 ~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~, www.simplyryli.blogspot.com.

<body> <body>
simplyryli


Blogskins




This is a copywrited blogskin that is created by Xannelle, no breeching of copywrited material from this code/website is allowed if not will be delt with if I find out.
Extra credits to Photobucket and Google.


Most Embarassing Moments!!


Tuesday, August 04, 2009 @ 12:32 PM | 0 comments

Saturaday i finally got to meet up with my buddies but never did i expect the most embarassing moment would happened to me!! OMG!! since its embarassing i doubt i will wanna blog about it and only people close to me know what happen!! LOL!!

start thinking about it, i feel stupid also!! LOL!! i injured myself with a big BUM on one of my leg and the other with a blue black. its super pain n until now its still not heal. you guys sure think that i fall or something right?? hahaha!! NOPE i didnt!! i bet its something that you guys will never expect it would happen!! and still im not saying!! hahaha!! LOL!!

shall be kept as a secret!! Shhhhhh!!! =x

anyway i went to the "UP" movie yesterday and its REALLY REALLY NICE!! =))

~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~





< PREVIOUS|< NEXT