<3 ~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~, www.simplyryli.blogspot.com.

<body> <body>
simplyryli


Blogskins




This is a copywrited blogskin that is created by Xannelle, no breeching of copywrited material from this code/website is allowed if not will be delt with if I find out.
Extra credits to Photobucket and Google.


My New Eye Lash Extension


Sunday, September 13, 2009 @ 11:01 PM | 0 comments

OH MY!! when was the last time i actually updated my blog?? like 3 weeks ago?? GOASH!! i didnt knw how busy i am during this holis until i notice how long i havent been blogging!!


Anyway i got myself a very first birthday preparation and that is MY NEW EYE LASH EXTENSION!! though i had a bad experience with the previous one that i did, i still took the courage to try this the 2nd time and i should say i LOVE my new lashes cos it save time and i love saving time cos:


1) I can sleep longer and need not wake up early to get ready for work.
2) Save time on this mascara make up.
3) Makes my eyes looks brighter and nicer.
4) Do not need to waste time in putting those fake eye lashes.

So you see, so many reasons for me to do the eye lash extension once again!! btw this time round i did was CHEAPER than before and its much better too!! if you girls are wondering where i did my eye lash extension, it's at INDULGENCE at city plaza level 1.

For more information, you can visit their website at:


http://indulgencespa.blogspot.com/


i even brought one of my collegue there to do it!! HAHAHA!! =))


Btw my birthday is coming near and im awaiting for all the gatherings once again and im excited about having my blogger friends to join me this year!! WOOHOO!!


more updates on my birthday wishlist real soon!! =))


~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~

< PREVIOUS|< NEXT