<3 ~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~, www.simplyryli.blogspot.com.

<body> <body>
simplyryli


Blogskins




This is a copywrited blogskin that is created by Xannelle, no breeching of copywrited material from this code/website is allowed if not will be delt with if I find out.
Extra credits to Photobucket and Google.


~*NeW BlOg SkIn!!*~ =))


Saturday, October 31, 2009 @ 1:06 AM | 0 comments

Decided to change my blogskin design so i went searching for a skin which will make me feel comfortable. The blogskin thing got me searching for hours and finally i manage to find a blog skin that makes me feel like blogging more often. LOLLL!! i knw its crap that im saying but still i want to. LOL!!

Anyway dinner by the beach with baby ystd was great n im really looking forward to more of this esp that my birthday present or should i say belated birthday present from baby is coming. so excited abt it, but i have one problem.....

What should i ask him to get me for my birthday?? Hmm..... any idea anyone?? feel free to tagg your idea and you never knw, mayb i will pick one of the ideas. hehehe!! =))

Alright gotta tuck in early cos i still have work tomorrow and its gonna be a long day so will b back blogging in soon.

~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~

< PREVIOUS|< NEXT