<3 ~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~, www.simplyryli.blogspot.com.

<body> <body>
simplyryli


Blogskins




This is a copywrited blogskin that is created by Xannelle, no breeching of copywrited material from this code/website is allowed if not will be delt with if I find out.
Extra credits to Photobucket and Google.


To Believe Or Not To??


Thursday, November 26, 2009 @ 10:11 AM | 0 comments

Things isnt going very well for me. firstly my relationship isnt stable cos things seems to be happening all over n over again n again that im worried that im gonna get tired of it. secondly i just notice that my bank is left with a freaking 10 BUCKS!! Oh Goash!! now i know how broke i am n i do not know what to do.

2009 hasnt been a good year for me though i thought it will be. URGH!! my world is totally crash. my mum cant give me allowance so i have no money n my pay comes in only every end of the month and im pratically working everyday that i could feel im neglecting sch so much as well as my FYP. i hadnt even started abit. im gone.

btw thanks MAIKO for keeping accompany the times when im down n im really glad that i have knew her. it has been a big time help to me for keeping me company. =))

one last thing. at the fountain of Ngee Ann City there is a HUGE HUGE LV bag and its really nice seriously!!

~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~








< PREVIOUS|< NEXT