<3 ~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~, www.simplyryli.blogspot.com.

<body> <body>
simplyryli


Blogskins




This is a copywrited blogskin that is created by Xannelle, no breeching of copywrited material from this code/website is allowed if not will be delt with if I find out.
Extra credits to Photobucket and Google.


Swollen Lips!! =((


Saturday, December 19, 2009 @ 12:46 AM | 0 comments

Alright im down with sickness which i just recover from but sadly not for my lips, they are still swollen that i do have problem when im eating, drinking talking and not even to mention KISSING BABY!! OMG!!

now even when im typing my lips is still hurting like crazy!! OH GOASH!! sucks man!! =((

Anyway i've not even started with FYP and due date is like 2 weeks from NOW and all i've done is only my lit review. what's worst is i gotta get my findings and analysis done by mon cos my advisor wants to see it and im like not even started on it yet!! work is tiring me out but thinking of those $$$$$$ coming in im willing to go all the way. no choice!!

So people if you wanna but OSIM products LOOK FOR ME!! LOL!! give your SUPPORT!! LOLLL!!

im looking forward to graduation and i mean what i say cos its just a month away n i'll be off from poly.

BTW you all i believe have heard of xiaxue wedding and proposal right?? will blog more about it soon!! =))

~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~

< PREVIOUS|< NEXT