<3 ~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~, www.simplyryli.blogspot.com.

<body> <body>
simplyryli


Blogskins




This is a copywrited blogskin that is created by Xannelle, no breeching of copywrited material from this code/website is allowed if not will be delt with if I find out.
Extra credits to Photobucket and Google.


Vote For Her On CANON IXUS STYLE LOOK!! =))


Sunday, December 13, 2009 @ 12:56 AM | 0 comments

Guess you all have known about the contest that CANON has host for participants as well as voters to win their camera so start getting on your computers and click the link to VOTE FOR MEEEE!!

My entry number is 563

My name is Cheryl

so please give your support by voting for me and you never know whether you will be one the lucky winners to walk away with the camera too!!

GOOD LUCK VOTERS!!!

Click the link below to vote for me:

http://www.canon.com.sg/stylelook/

A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL MY VOTERS AND
THANKS FOR THE LOVELY SUPPORT!! =))


~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~





< PREVIOUS|< NEXT