<3 ~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~, www.simplyryli.blogspot.com.

<body> <body>
simplyryli


Blogskins




This is a copywrited blogskin that is created by Xannelle, no breeching of copywrited material from this code/website is allowed if not will be delt with if I find out.
Extra credits to Photobucket and Google.


7As For O Level!! =))


Monday, January 11, 2010 @ 3:46 PM | 0 comments

Everytime someone ask me how old is my brother, i will always respond:

ME: He's 16 and were totally difference in terms of character because i am the playful and run about kind whereas he's the kind where stay home and study type. Even when he want to go out he still have to ask my mum and when she says NO he stays home. if it's me my mum say NO to, i will just hack care and walk out the house.

Anyway what's the point i ask if she says NO and i still go right. but still im use to be the rebellous type and my brother is the total
opposite.

you people must be thinking why i suddenly blog about my lil brother right?? and that is because i receive an sms from my mum saying my lil BROTHER got 7 As for his



CONGRATS MY LIL BROTHER AND IM SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!!

7 As is something i will never achieve during my secondary sch days. definately cannot no matter how hard i study. the best i ever got is Bs no As. so my brother is the honour.


Im so PROUD OF HIM!! im so so so happy for him seriously!! never have i been this happy for my brother before.

still rmb those young days when i bully him so badly that he nevers get angry but only cry for help and now his like a big boy doing O LEVEL and passing with a GOOD GOOD grades!!


once again CONGRATS DARRYL!! =))

~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~


< PREVIOUS|< NEXT