<3 ~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~, www.simplyryli.blogspot.com.

<body> <body>
simplyryli


Blogskins




This is a copywrited blogskin that is created by Xannelle, no breeching of copywrited material from this code/website is allowed if not will be delt with if I find out.
Extra credits to Photobucket and Google.


I Finally Learn How To Play Mahjong!! =))


Sunday, January 03, 2010 @ 4:14 PM | 0 comments

On the first day of JAN 2010 i officially learn how to play mahjong something that i didnt wanna learn for my whole 20 years and suddenly in 2010 i picked that up. LOL!! but it is FUN and now only did i realise it is that FUN!! LOL!!

alright i shall name my new year resolution:

- I wanna have lots and lots of money so i can get the things i WANT!!
- I wanna start my own business if i am able too!! =x
- I wanna have MORE ADVERTS COMING IN FOR MY BLOG!!
- I wanna get out of RP ASAP!! LOLLL!!
- I wanna change my blog design!!
- I wanna be less stressful!! LOLL!!
- I wanna get new burberry items!!

for now that's all i want cos i should be living life to the fullest!!

advertorial for monfae will be up soon when i get all my beautiful pictures uploaded. btw i wanna thanks monfae for giving this opportunity to allow me to help them advertise.

btw xiaxue is also advertising for them too. im glad they are my first client for 2010!! thanks guys!! =))

~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~

< PREVIOUS|< NEXT