<3 ~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~, www.simplyryli.blogspot.com.

<body> <body>
simplyryli


Blogskins




This is a copywrited blogskin that is created by Xannelle, no breeching of copywrited material from this code/website is allowed if not will be delt with if I find out.
Extra credits to Photobucket and Google.


Hello Kitty HANDPHONE!! CUTESSS!!


Sunday, March 07, 2010 @ 10:13 PM | 0 comments

Finally got a chance to blog in again. Recently my laptop adapter issit functioning therefore i do not have a chance to on my lap to blog in so since now im infront of baby laptop i shall blog about my chinese new year and something more. =))

Anyway the 15 days i have been running about my place and baby's place meeting his relatives and cousins. BUT something amaze me. i have been seeing one of his niece carrying this hello kitty head on her neck and that keeps me wondering for a few days what the hell was that cute lil thing.

At first, i thot it was like some toys like those times when were young and there was this toys call poll
y pocket if you people have heard of. so i didnt care much until this one day i got closer and i ask her what issit, n guess what??

ITS A HELLO KITTY HANDPHONE!! OMGGGGGG!! I WAS SUPER CRAZY OVER IT !! IT SUPER SUPER CUTE!!!! IM SO GONNA BUY ONE SOOON COS I KNOW WHERE I CAN GET IT!!! WOOHOOOO!! LOL!! =)) the phone has a camera on the hear too!! =))

anyway i shall let the pictures do the talking and i promise to blog in real soon again!! =))

and if you people are wondering wassup is my hair, yesh i got it PERM!! and its at KIMARIE!! will blog more about it soon.

~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*





< PREVIOUS|< NEXT