<3 ~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~, www.simplyryli.blogspot.com.

<body> <body>
simplyryli


Blogskins




This is a copywrited blogskin that is created by Xannelle, no breeching of copywrited material from this code/website is allowed if not will be delt with if I find out.
Extra credits to Photobucket and Google.


I Need A Break


Friday, June 18, 2010 @ 11:32 AM | 0 comments

Just return back to work cos i was down with super bad flu after the IT show.

apparently i realise i was happy at work due to a few reasons:

1) no bond with my working mates unlike when im at Osim

2) after i tendered my resignation letter i start to see all my work mates true colour. (OMFG!!)

3) I am dragging myself to work every single day hoping the day will end faster.

4) never fail to look forward to weekends so that i can get my heads of work.

5)Not a least happy at work though i still have some nice work mates.

With all the above points, i came to a conclusion that i do not like this working environment and job at all. So yes i decided to leave.

I do realise i need a break like a short getaway or somethings. any sponsors or anybody who wish to go with me??

~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~

< PREVIOUS|< NEXT