<3 ~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~, www.simplyryli.blogspot.com.

<body> <body>
simplyryli


Blogskins




This is a copywrited blogskin that is created by Xannelle, no breeching of copywrited material from this code/website is allowed if not will be delt with if I find out.
Extra credits to Photobucket and Google.


Shit Happens All The Time!! URGHHH!!!


Monday, June 07, 2010 @ 10:22 PM | 0 comments

The Suckiest thing happen to me today on my way to work!! i couldn't imagine that i actually fell upon wearing shoes on a rainy day.......

I know its totally ridiculous and that's not the worst, i apparently landed my body weight on my poor lil thumb instead of my palm. GOASHHH!! now i got a sprain on my thumb and its bandage!! poor lil thumb of mine. :(

Anyway i went for my first dental appointment at I dental and it has been a long time since i visited the dentist. This time round i visit the dentist not because of filling those holes or plucking out of my teeth but to put BRACESSS!! yes yes i have finally decided to put braces after so many years. LOL!!!

i am so excited about it though i know its gonna be painful in certain stages. oo i must say that people at the clinic is really really friendly. :)

~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~

< PREVIOUS|< NEXT