<3 ~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~, www.simplyryli.blogspot.com.

<body> <body>
simplyryli


Blogskins




This is a copywrited blogskin that is created by Xannelle, no breeching of copywrited material from this code/website is allowed if not will be delt with if I find out.
Extra credits to Photobucket and Google.


Busy Schedule


Thursday, July 29, 2010 @ 10:17 PM | 0 comments

I have not been really active in blogging recently cos i am on a real busy schedule at work. now it starts to worry me cos i have not even started planning for my 21st birthday.

Work is tiring me out with a 1 week once off day and i cant barely open my eyes when i reach home. i promise i will try my best to blog as often as i can though.

Anyway i am planning on getting a mac for myself as a birthday gift cos i have been eyeing on it for a long long time. :)

any advices about mac people?? if have, feel free to tag me. :)

~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~


< PREVIOUS|< NEXT