<3 ~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~, www.simplyryli.blogspot.com.

<body> <body>
simplyryli


Blogskins




This is a copywrited blogskin that is created by Xannelle, no breeching of copywrited material from this code/website is allowed if not will be delt with if I find out.
Extra credits to Photobucket and Google.


iPhone 4 or Macbook??


Saturday, July 31, 2010 @ 11:59 PM | 0 comments

My birthday is just a month plus away and i am thinking what should i pamper myself with??

Should i get a iPhone 4??


Or

Should i get a Macbook??


I would get both IF i hit my SALES TARGET!!! LOL!! OR maybe if there is any kind soul who will buy them for me on my birthday as a BIRTHDAY GIFT. Hmmm.... 21ST BIRTHDAY GIFT i mean. LOL!! :)

Anyway i seem to love this picture alot!! :)



~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~

< PREVIOUS|< NEXT