<3 ~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~, www.simplyryli.blogspot.com.

<body> <body>
simplyryli


Blogskins




This is a copywrited blogskin that is created by Xannelle, no breeching of copywrited material from this code/website is allowed if not will be delt with if I find out.
Extra credits to Photobucket and Google.


been close to 2 weeks.


Tuesday, September 07, 2010 @ 12:08 AM | 0 comments

This 2 weeks has been a real real hard time for me because baby wasn't able to be around me in the good times and the bad times. I miss him so badly seriously. Never thought that i will go through this once again. Gosh!!

no idea why i wasn't able to sleep well or eat well this few days. besides the fact that i have been rather stress about work other than that nothing seem to affect me much.

my 21st birthday is around the corner and i am still behind time planning on how i want my party to be like. if anybody have any idea on how a 21st birthday should be celebrated you can leave a comment on my shout out box. :))

I have gotta work on my birthday party on my off day cos its like just 2 weeks away from my birthday party and i dont wanna disappoint my guest on that day. :)

~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~

< PREVIOUS|< NEXT