<3 ~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~, www.simplyryli.blogspot.com.

<body> <body>
simplyryli


Blogskins




This is a copywrited blogskin that is created by Xannelle, no breeching of copywrited material from this code/website is allowed if not will be delt with if I find out.
Extra credits to Photobucket and Google.


Hello Kitty!!


Tuesday, December 14, 2010 @ 11:39 PM | 0 comments

OH MY just realise i have not been blogging in for a real long time. i am gonna change my blog skin for the new year and i will have to find a time to do so coz i have been really busy chasing my target at work. GOASH!!!

So much have been happening this few days and i really feel so FUCK
UP that i told myself i am not going to be that helpful to others who do not deserve the help!! CHRISTMAS is coming near and i cant wait to receive christmas gifts.

Anybody willing to give me a box of HELLO KITTY ITEM in a box as christmas gift?? hehehe!! though i just got myself a hello kitty casing for my iPHONE 4 and i am so so happy!!


alright shall blog in soon when i have started taking more pictures. :))


~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~


< PREVIOUS|< NEXT