<3 ~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~, www.simplyryli.blogspot.com.

<body> <body>
simplyryli


Blogskins




This is a copywrited blogskin that is created by Xannelle, no breeching of copywrited material from this code/website is allowed if not will be delt with if I find out.
Extra credits to Photobucket and Google.


FML MON!!


Friday, April 08, 2011 @ 12:04 AM | 0 comments

It was 4/4/11 and on this very day i met with a situation that i have totally never encouter before in my entire 22 years!!

Was on my way home waiting to cross the road. When the green men came on, i took few steps off the pavement and the next moment i knw, i was hit on the right leg by a car. the pain was unbearable i swear. the frustrated me actually scream my whole lungs out towards the driver when he kindly ask if i needed his assistant to move to the kerb.

At that very moment i was really pissed but still screaming at him was really not my intention at all. Oops!! Anyway i was brought to the hospital by an ambulance and i really have to say the paramedics were really nice people who tried to cool me down. they were also wiping my tears for me, telling mi jokes as well to cheer me up. Thanks guys!! :)

I am now on a one week break and there again my target is running day by day. just imagine how stressful i am still when i am suppose to b resting at hm. GOASH!!

I gotta really thanks all who call me, care for me, worried and about me and not forgetting my family members and baby's family members who were there for me as well. thanks all and <3 you all!! :)

I am in the process of recovering and i am glad that i am fine now. :) Lastly, the one most important person to thank and that is "LORD!!" cause without his protection i might no longer be around. Thank you lord!! :)

~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~

< PREVIOUS|< NEXT