<3 ~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~, www.simplyryli.blogspot.com.

<body> <body>
simplyryli


Blogskins




This is a copywrited blogskin that is created by Xannelle, no breeching of copywrited material from this code/website is allowed if not will be delt with if I find out.
Extra credits to Photobucket and Google.


new room


Thursday, September 15, 2011 @ 11:10 PM | 0 comments

i recently got my room totally re-furnish and i am proud of it cause when i wake up i see my HELLO KITTY exhibit right infront of me. :)

Lots of work to do when cleaning my super duper dusty room, with dead roaches and all! YUCKS! how did i managed to survive! Anyway i shall take a picture of my room and show you guys so you will know what i mean by the HELLO KITTY EXHIBIT! :p

Btw i am working on my birthday stuff and i have yet alot to do with only 2 weeks away! gotta rush! so that's all for today! :)

~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~

< PREVIOUS|< NEXT