<3 ~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~, www.simplyryli.blogspot.com.

<body> <body>
simplyryli


Blogskins




This is a copywrited blogskin that is created by Xannelle, no breeching of copywrited material from this code/website is allowed if not will be delt with if I find out.
Extra credits to Photobucket and Google.


Birthday!! :))


Thursday, October 06, 2011 @ 3:27 PM | 0 comments

I had the best birthday ever cos 95% of my presents are HELLO KITTY! Thanks to all for the gifts and also for coming down cause without you all my birthday wont b a splendid one! OF cos not forgetting Andy, Kemund, Loon, Corene, David and Jason who are not in this picture cause they are late.:)

Share the picture of presents on the next post! :)


<3 My Baby!! <3



My Best GF: Chloe and Sam :)


OCBC GF: Zinc, Bizhi, Sihui, Kelly, Nicole <3



Rp Besties :Zhan Yuan, Carson, Rach & Xue Er


Wee Teck & Jasmin

All my lovely besties!! :)













The Cutting Cake Session.






Both of my darlings camwhoring! LOL!



Slacking around waiting for the cake cutting session.






My OCBC girlfriends! They are <3!! :)


I simply love my new hair and new contact lenses!













Yes it is my my birthday party but this time round it is held at a hotel and if you all do not what hotel issit, it is THE CLUB BOUTIQUE HOTEL! It is a great place!! :)

~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~

< PREVIOUS|< NEXT