<3 ~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~, www.simplyryli.blogspot.com.

<body> <body>
simplyryli


Blogskins




This is a copywrited blogskin that is created by Xannelle, no breeching of copywrited material from this code/website is allowed if not will be delt with if I find out.
Extra credits to Photobucket and Google.


Last Night In London!! :)


Monday, November 21, 2011 @ 4:33 AM | 0 comments

It is my last night in London! i really have to say im gonna miss London cause it is a really really nice place! If i have a chance i will want to come back here again. Unfortunately i lose my voice when im here and i have to serve customer whispering.

Damn its bad isnt it?? ya i know!! like totally! i cant take it tooooo!! i do miss singapore too i have to say. Now that i travel i learn how to appreciate Singapore more than when i use to be stuck only in Singapore! hahaha! i am happy im flying back to Singapore tomorrow cos i really miss the food, the people, my family and of cos my baby! i miss him so so much!! oh man!

I have gain many experience here, meet many people here, learn the culture here and stuff! its really different from being in USA! if you ask me to compare i will say i love London still but in terms of the people i will love USA more cos people there are more friendly. LOL!! oops! but of cos London have nice people too!! :)

I love London!! :))

~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~

< PREVIOUS|< NEXT