<3 ~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~, www.simplyryli.blogspot.com.

<body> <body>
simplyryli


Blogskins




This is a copywrited blogskin that is created by Xannelle, no breeching of copywrited material from this code/website is allowed if not will be delt with if I find out.
Extra credits to Photobucket and Google.


Christmas and Boxing Day 2011!! :))


Tuesday, December 27, 2011 @ 5:10 PM | 0 comments






Boxing Day at Godma's House! I love e brownies she makes is just so delicious! We had a great time there and everybody was enjoying themselves! Yes my hair grew longer and now i have LONG hair!! LOL!!






Presenting Corene and Loon! I love her shirt! Guess why?? :x



Acting Cute! Hehehe! :)



The great big SMILE to show my braces cos i am just so proud of it! haha!




This guy name is call KEMUND and he always like to act COOL but not COOL!! hahaha!!









BOTAK boy Andy!! :))




My Christmas wasnt the party kinda christmas or the crowded countdown christmas but instead it was a simple yet ENJOYABLE christmas cause i am glad that i have wonderful people around me! Though i wasnt able to celebrate christmas with my childhood besties whom i miss but still this bunch of best friends you see above are really funny! I just love it when i meet them cos they never feel to make me laugh until my tummy aches!! Hahaha!!


Anyway Belated Merry Xmas Readers! :)


~*SiMpLiCity RyLi!!*~

< PREVIOUS|< NEXT