<3 ~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~, www.simplyryli.blogspot.com.

<body> <body>
simplyryli


Blogskins




This is a copywrited blogskin that is created by Xannelle, no breeching of copywrited material from this code/website is allowed if not will be delt with if I find out.
Extra credits to Photobucket and Google.


20 days in LONDON!


Wednesday, April 04, 2012 @ 6:00 PM | 0 comments

Away in LONDON for almost 20 days have made me really miss LONDON so much when im back in Singapore.

I miss the cooling weather in LONDON, i miss the food there, i miss the lovely and wonderful people i met there. There was so much for me to miss in LONDON though i was only there for a business trip.

I do love Singapore still but now im not getting used to the weather here cos i find it to to HOT!! oh my goodness! and cos the cost of living in LONDON is so expensive, when i came back to Singapore i find everything much cheaper here esp the food i have to say. LOL!

The sad things was cos im there for a business trip so i wasnt able to take any pictures of LONDON this time round so no pictures for these post!

I will promise to have more pictures on my next trip to LONDON!! :)

~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~

< PREVIOUS|< NEXT