<3 ~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~, www.simplyryli.blogspot.com.

<body> <body>
simplyryli


Blogskins




This is a copywrited blogskin that is created by Xannelle, no breeching of copywrited material from this code/website is allowed if not will be delt with if I find out.
Extra credits to Photobucket and Google.


Dempsey Day! :))


Sunday, May 27, 2012 @ 11:18 PM | 0 comments

Got my nails and brows done yesterday like finally. My nails are done at lady fingers. Love their service and staff and im proud to say that i really really love my new nail colours alot!! :))

To know more about lady fingers nail services you can visit their website at:

www.ladyfinger.com.sg

For my brows, i always visit browhaus! love the way they are able to thread my brows into good shape so that i save the hassle of drawing my brows! :))

To know more about the services for browhaus you can visit their website at:

www.browhaus.com

remember to select the country Singapore.

After getting all my stuff done, baby and I head to Ben and Jerry's for Ice cream! The ice cream was super B!

It always feel so great when you finally get everything done! :))

~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~


< PREVIOUS|< NEXT