<3 ~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~, www.simplyryli.blogspot.com.

<body> <body>
simplyryli


Blogskins




This is a copywrited blogskin that is created by Xannelle, no breeching of copywrited material from this code/website is allowed if not will be delt with if I find out.
Extra credits to Photobucket and Google.


My Samsung Galaxy S3 <3!! :))


Friday, June 29, 2012 @ 4:16 PM | 0 comments

Yay! I receive my new mobile on Wednesday and I have to say that I really really enjoy the phone alot!

I will share with you on what I really like about the Samsung Galaxy S3:

1) Slim (does not take up lots of place in my bag!)

2) the navy blue colour (I know a lot of girls like the white colour but honestly I like the navy blue more!)

3) camera is clearer ( this is very important cause I love using my mobile to take picture especially when I travel on my trips) :))

4) android phones are usually much easier to adapt too

5) applications in S3 wldnt lose out to apple apps.

6) good for business purpose cause it has application like Dropbox install which I use for work purposes. :))

Nevertheless, I do think that apple and samsung both have their strength and weaknesses but still I'm holding of their products! :p

I still love my iPad 2 and my dear iPad 2 I will not abandon you because your different from my S3!!

Most importantly, I need u to blog!!!! :p

Alright will leave you some picture of my S3 to tempt those who are contemplating on whether they should get the S3 anot. Also will soon be blogging about a new contest host my gushcloud on a trip to San Francisco!

I'm starting to love gushcloud now! :))


~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~


< PREVIOUS|< NEXT