<3 ~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~, www.simplyryli.blogspot.com.

<body> <body>
simplyryli


Blogskins




This is a copywrited blogskin that is created by Xannelle, no breeching of copywrited material from this code/website is allowed if not will be delt with if I find out.
Extra credits to Photobucket and Google.


Better to work for others or for urself??


Thursday, July 19, 2012 @ 3:03 PM | 0 comments

This question has been coming through my mind for years n years!

Seeing so many young entrepreneur out there nowadays makes me want to be just like anyone of them.

People always say "Action Speaks Louder Than Words!" and I totally agree to this sentence because I always say I want to do my own business but I haven started doing it yet.

Firstly, is because online blogshop apparel business are so common that every single person are doing this and I wouldn't want to do a business that is so so competitive.

Secondly, I need to calculate the risk factor of doing my own business and what is the profit and loss rate.

Thirdly, I need to know what business I wanna do and what my interest in so as to keep the passion on going.

So starting your business do allow you to consider a lot!

Happen to see this picture in Facebook about whether to work for others or yourself. After looking through it, It does give me more motivation to work towards my goal of starting my own business!

So what about you?? Give a thought on what you think is best for you! :))

~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~

< PREVIOUS|< NEXT