<3 ~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~, www.simplyryli.blogspot.com.

<body> <body>
simplyryli


Blogskins




This is a copywrited blogskin that is created by Xannelle, no breeching of copywrited material from this code/website is allowed if not will be delt with if I find out.
Extra credits to Photobucket and Google.


Missing London!! :))


Wednesday, July 04, 2012 @ 1:47 AM | 0 comments

I have to say I really do miss LONDON alot especially when I visited last year November! The Christmas Deco were up by then and the lights really look so beautiful at night! I had the best rice meal at Wasabi and that is a place I will always never fail to visit when I'm in London!


One of the Top Departmental Stores in London!! (Harrods)





My Favourite food place WASABI!!



I MISS YOU LONDON!! :)) 

~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~



< PREVIOUS|< NEXT