<3 ~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~, www.simplyryli.blogspot.com.

<body> <body>
simplyryli


Blogskins




This is a copywrited blogskin that is created by Xannelle, no breeching of copywrited material from this code/website is allowed if not will be delt with if I find out.
Extra credits to Photobucket and Google.


Cherzboutique.com


Thursday, January 31, 2013 @ 2:20 PM | 0 comments

It has been awhile since I return to this space to blog. I am glad that I am back facing this page and blogging my thoughts to my readers once again. :)

This entry is about my new set up blogshop. It took me alot of time and effort to set up this blogshop. I know fashion industry is no longer an easy industry to pick up especially online blogshop now that everybody is doing one. But I always believe if you like doing something just go ahead to do it as long as it is within your means. People always say, "you never try, you never know"

My new blogshop is www.cherzboutique.com and this name came from my name cheryl. I have just started off my first collection so do give me your support by visiting it.

My facebook page is Cherz Boutique click the link below to visit and like it:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cherz-Boutique/156380971178607

Feel free to join our mailing list for new updates as well.

Thanks

Continue to support my blog and my blogshop! :)


Some images of the new collection:









**Do view more design visit cherzboutique.com today! :)**

~*SiMpLiCiTy RyLi!!*~



< PREVIOUS|< NEXT